Sunday, March 23, 2008

First snow of Spring Quarter in Vatja Hungary









I woke up yesterday morning and notices snow falling into the gutter outside of my window; the guys doom is sort of below ground level. I ran upstairs with my camera to and took some pics. There was just enough snow to instigating a few snowball fights. It's interesting to see how snow can bring out the child in a person...

Pic #:
1) Bondi, Bogdon (both from Ukraine), Andros, and myself
6) Daniel Kiss- doing his best statue pose.
8) My Philippians teach who's from New Jersey; the state where i was born i'll have you know!

4 comments:

m | heck said...

Hello...I know Bogdon...what are you doing in Hungary, and how do you guys know each other?

Unknown said...

garret! you have a blog! we'll put it in our google reader.... tell bogdan we say hi!
anya

the pfaff's said...

Girvan! We found you amongst the universe of bloggers...what a glorious joy! How are you brotha? Are you Hungary...heeheehee. How's bible school? Quick - tell me what Hosea 12:7 says! Very good, you passed. Check out our cute new baby on our blog: pfaffs.blogspot.com.
Blessings,
Pfaff

........ said...

garrett! so good to see you over there in Hungary. Give that Andras a big hug for me. Ask him if he has found any hedgehogs lately...