Saturday, June 14, 2008

In Budapest at Istvan and Peter's apartment...




I am in budapest staying with twins Istvan and Peter and will head back to CCBCE in Vatja to grab my bag and guitar and head back to Budapest the following day to prep for my road trip to England with a group of kids from Budapest. The camp is 10 days, then there is about a 14 day break before my next commitment in Bradford England, where i am planning to do another kids club with city kids for about a month. Please be praying for the kids i'll be working with...sounds like for the first club not all know the Lord and the second group of kids in Bradford are a pretty rowdy bunch (a fist fight broke out during the last kids club night i attended during my 10 day outreach last April... they come from rough neighborhoods).

No comments: