Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter 2009/10: Bucharest, Romania.





I received a month off for winter break and decided to roll with a friend and fellow intern (Jean) to his home town of Bucharest Romania. We're staying at Calvary Chapel Bucharest and have been working with local youth; ie- participated with a gift exchange, street children outreach, homework clubs, and presentations/teachings with youth clubs.

I need to be back in Hungary by Jan 17th to serve at a couple conferences at ccbce(.com) and finish out my internship, which expires Feb 10th, 2010.

What's next? I've been meditating on moving to Ireland/UK to seek work. I'm in the process of attaining Irish citizenship (due to my late grandfather), which would allow me to work, live and get benefits in most places in the EU. If doors do not open in this direction, i will most likely move back to the States.

Please pray that He'd strengthen my walk, provide vision/provision for the next step and hook Jean and i up with solid opportunities/motivation to get out of the cozy building we're staying at to meet people.

Happy New Year y'all!

2 comments:

Josh and Edena said...

G-Ride,

I hope you are having a great time in Bucuresti! You are probably still awake from the new years celebration. They are crazy there!

Hey tell Dan Cornel hi for me. He was my one of my roommates in RO. He is all the way to the left in the picture with all the kids from Ferentari.

Peace Brother!
Josh

Unknown said...

Hey G-man how can we send you some flowage? Through Calvary SLO? Da Paines